2/28/11

Soooooo Busy...

I dont know where the time has gone! Its been a full week since my last post and so much has happened in the meantime that i wont even bother putting in this thing. Up to date things though, YES I am going to BONAROO with the one and only Luke Ferrigno and 3 other very fine ladies. Im so excited to see all the artists that will have shows, oh my gosh it will be fantastically crazy. If you have already bought your ticket or plan to, I hope to see you there!

on a little more depressing note... I lost my wallet yesterday and have a butt load of shit to do so the likely hood of my being able to post on this every day is thin, but i will obviously try my best. In the mean time just sit back and listen as your face melts onto your keyboard with these fine tunes i have for you today. Dont even try to act like you know ;)



Phone Numbers - Wiz Khalifa


Act Like You Know - Nero

1 comment:

  1. Wiz jam is naasty and that Nero song is wicked good

    check this out brotha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGC-5dexEs&feature=related

    ReplyDelete