2/16/11

WEBBY AT WEBSTER!!

Chris Webby is playing at Webster hall this Sunday... Itll be amazing


Sunday, Feb 20, 2011 7:30 PM EST (7:00 PM Doors)
Webster Hall, New York, NY
BUY THE TICKETS HERE!!






“My name is Christian Webster. I’m from the suburbs of Conneticut. I rap. Real fucking good if you ask me. Better than you at least. I went to private school. My A.D.D. is serious problem. I’ve been prescribed every type of medication under the sun…I still can’t focus for shit. I go to Hofstra University in Long Island…and it’s the shit. Some people say I need to go to rehab. I don’t think so. I love women. Facebook me ladies.

For real though.

I also love sneakers and fitteds. I wish I had enough money to own more, but I’m broke as shit. I eat bacon, egg, and cheese every morning. I’m a big fan of the Ninja Turtles. And the Lion King…that’s my shit. I have Simba tattooed on my leg. I like tattoos a bunch too. I enjoy 40′s and blunts. I have a little white fluffy bichon frise named Molly. She’s ill. I wish I had Wolverine’s super powers. Hmmm. I think that I <3 sex."

- Chris Webby

No comments:

Post a Comment